Current Status - Accepting Appointments*
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have come into contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, have returned from overseas within the last 14 days or are otherwise required to self-isolate, please do not enter the clinic.
Dear Clients & Patients of Anytime Physio,
As the Australian community navigates the challenges associated with Coronavirus (COVID-19), it is important for us to keep you informed of the steps we are taking within our clinic to minimise the risk to staff, patients and the wider community.
Right now, our key priority is the health and safety of our customers, staff, and those most vulnerable.
Where possible, Anytime Physio aims for business as usual. This means our clinic is still open during regular hours and our team are accepting appointments, but social distancing and general hygiene practices are key. We are taking all extra precautionary measure possible.
Hygiene Action Plan
- All staff, both clinical and non-clinical, are to maintain exceptional hand hygiene
- Hand sanitizer is available and conveniently located around the clinic
- All surfaces are disinfected frequently
- Treatment beds are being disinfected between every patient
- Where possible, staff are to maintain at least 1.5 metre distance, avoid shaking hands and encourage our customers to finalise payments via ‘tap to pay’ methods
Staff and Patient Health Action Plan
- All staff and patients who are unwell are to be turned away from the clinic
- Everyone entering the clinic will be screened for flu-like symptoms
Overseas Travel Action Plan
- We are stringently following health and travel guidance issued by the Australian Government
- All staff and patients returning from overseas will be required to adhere to the 14 day day self-isolation period and will not be admitted into the clinic
At Anytime Physio, we are committed to supporting team members and patients through this time and beyond. As the situation continues to evolve, the above plans may change but for now, we ask that you make health your number one priority.
Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions or concerns, you can call the clinic on 07 3733 0944 or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Wan & Joy Kim